Monday, October 1, 2007

The world’s best bookstore

I would like to find the best bookstore in the world. Or the most impressive one, or whatever you may call it. Of course, I need YOUR help with this. Whilst searching the web for the planet’s greatest bookstore, I came up with this and this. Visitors found that these bookstores were the best on earth. Also Powell’s bookstore in Portland, Oregon (USA), was mentioned quite a lot on the web as the worlds greatest bookstore. I also found this website: “Bookstore hall of fame”. I am sure you can top that! Let me know!

Please supply me with a link of YOUR favourite bookstore and some pictures. And tell my why you think it is so fantastic. This way, the other readers can benefit of it as well! This way, I hope to find the best bookstore on the planet.

Bookstore

No comments: