Monday, October 1, 2007

Fantastic book store!

Most of you will probably not be able to visit this new bookstore, because it is in The Netherlands. Since I find it so utterly fantastic, and since I have more and more Dutch readers, I post about it anyway. If you aren’t Dutch and plan on visiting this country, make sure to visit this bookstore. I plan to go there as soon as I get the chance.

I love this bookstore so much, because it is housed in a Dominican church in Maastricht. The church was built in 1294. Recently it was converted into a bookstore. A have to say: it looks very dramatic. It is without doubt the most beautiful bookstore I have ever seen. Click here to visit their website. Unfortunately it is only available in Dutch.

The best thing is yet to come. A Dutch magazine put some photo’s on their website. I am sure you will enjoy them, even if you aren’t Dutch. Click here to see the most fantastic bookstore you have ever seen. (If you disagree and know of a better one: please let me know!)

Dominicanen

No comments: