Sunday, September 30, 2007

Miniature book shop

Some acquaintances of mine have built a dolls house. They are quite fantastic, and it lead me to an idea. I have always wanted my own bookshop, but it is probably never going to happen. How great it would be to build my own miniature bookstore! Like a dolls house, but then as a little shop. And decorate it just the way I would my dreamed up bookstore. I already have some miniature books, which I bought on Ebay recently.

I have searched the web, searching for inspiration, but I did not find anybody who build a dolls house book shop. Then I came across this book. It gives plans for five different dolls house shops. Including a Victorian book shop! I have become very tempted to buy this book! If you want to learn more about it, click here. If you come across some pictures of miniature book shops, please let me know!

Dolls house

No comments: