Sunday, September 30, 2007

Great Library Zine

Recently I got a fantastic zine in the post. Its maker, Chella Quint, was very nice to mail it to me. I love this little booklet! It is called “The Low-Tech Library”. It features great little articles on starting your own library, cataloguing your books and more. Much more. I think she should either make a website about the contents of her zine, or transform it into a real book.

She informed me she is running out of copies of this zine. If there is enough interest she will consider re-printing them again. I hope she does. You can enquire about the zine via her e-mail. Click here to send her some fanmail. Or check her Myspace on the Zine here.

@ Chella: If I forgot something, feel free to add it in the comments!

The low tech library

No comments: